- A VA Loan is designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans, VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender. CM Mortgage Services, Inc. helps veterans in West Chester, PA and surrounding areas finance homes with great rates and minimal down payments. Our owner Jim Conway is a Vietnam Veteran and we at CM Mortgage will always take care of our veteran clients.Qualifying for a VA Loan
- You must be a veteran, active duty service member, or spouse of an active duty service member. Reservists can apply after several years or if they serve during wartime periods.
- Home must be your primary residence.
- You must meet minimum credit requirements.
- You must have sufficient income to meet the monthly mortgage payments, home expenses, and property taxes.
- Certificate of Eligibility
The first step you need to take as a Veteran is determine if you have a Certificate of Eligibility. We can help you apply for your loan and obtain your COE through the Department of Veteran Affairs. Click here to get started and get pre-approved today!
Benefits of a VA Loan
- 100% financing or now down payment.
- No monthly mortgage insurance payment required.
- Upfront mortgage insurance generally financed ranging between 0-3.3% depending on Veteran status and use.
- Seller assist can cover all closing costs.
- Current VA loan amounts for Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Berks, Bucks, and Philadelphia counties for 2020 is $647,200 for 2022.
- VA jumbo loans